Well, I have not been working on Retro much for the past month or so, I have been busy with some other projects that came up. I did buy a used MIG welder, and also managed to sign up for some MIG welding classes (seemed like a good idea).
Took Retro for a spin last weekend, never good to have a vehicle just sit. I put gas in the recently drained front tank, so now the generator has access to fuel, I just need to get it connected to the battery so I can try to start it. I am sure it will need some work to get it running.
I should be able to get back on task with Retro in the next week or so.
My current idea of a task list is:
1. Weld patch on floor where water tank drain was.
2. Patch screw holes where old wood subfloor was screwed to steel deck
3. Replace rear window seals - current seals are dried out and cracked, is cause of significant rainwater leak into bedroom - probably responsible for part of the damaged wood.
4. Replace wood subfloor in bedroom
That should keep me busy for a while !